Real Estate: How to be a better landlord
- How to not be a bad landlord. Be a better Landlord!
- How much house can you afford? The McDonald’s Principal
- What mortgage term should I get for rental house?
- How to know what rent to charge
- How to find tenants to rent your house
- How to screen tenants
- Comprehensive Guide: How to maintain rental property
- What to do when tenants destroy your rental house (don’t worry about it)
- When to evict a tenant
FIRE: Fellow bloggers with different angles on Financial Independence Retire Early.
- Chief Mom Officer: “where we talk all about money (for you and your kids), work, and frugal family life all to reach financial freedom. “
- A Purple Life: “Hi! In 2015 I started this blog and hatched a plan to retire in 10 years at 35. With the help of decreased spending, increased wages, and geoarbitrage I reached my goal in half the time and retired in 2020 at age 30. This blog catalogs my journey to and through early retirement”